Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Tiger Twins

I should have posted this a couple of weeks ago, but I just kept forgetting... is old age setting in?

On a typical day, Kristi put the kids down for "quiet time"; Scott in his room, and Katie and Kassi in their room. Not long after, Kristi realized it had gotten really quiet. She went to investigate. This is what she found:
Katie decided that it would be really fun to be tigers, so she got a pen and drew tiger stripes on her and Kassi. If you look closely, you'll also see a little stick figure on Katie's left arm... I think that's talent.

9 comments:

Stephanie Humphreys said...

That's way too funny! What creative girls.

Allison Barry said...

I am so glad you guys found our blog! You have quite possibly the cutest children in the history of children. I love hearing cute stories about them.

Amy Savage said...

Tatoo artist extraordinaire??? Hehehe.

Author said...

You know this is just the gateway pastime that leads to harder habits like...tattoos...joking.

They look cute like that!

JaredandKatie said...

hehehe ISn't it funny to see what kids come up with??

Nicole Hunter said...

That's hilarious! I love the stories about what those cute kids do! Keep posting! :)

Melissa said...

This scenario is all too familiar. At first I wanted cry and now every time we have a major "art project" I look at as a a great photo to add to my "Collection of Chaos."

ashley! said...

awwww! soo cute! I can't wait till i get to see them again!

Nan said...

I was on Jared and Katie's page and linked to yours. That picture is so funny.