Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oil Changing Fun

One day while Marc was at work I decided to change the oil in the truck, and the girls decided to help me.

It was kind of a messy job with 2 little girls sticking their hands in everything and trying to use the tools. But with all of their help we got done pretty quickly with only minimal mess.



Kassi had a little grease on her face and Katie ended up rolling around and playing under the truck until her hair ended up in the used oil container that I had just finished filling to the top. She looked kind of funny with one long black streak on the left side of her hair.

2 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

You're my hero! I can't believe you changed the oil on your own, I just drop mine off at walmart! LOL.

Kenningtons said...

What the...??!!! Kristi, seriously, is there anything you DON'T do???!!! you're putting me to shame over here! Change the oil??? I don't even know how to CHECK the oil...good thing i have zero cars! But when I do, make room for me in your driveway!!